Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal, SENSORSHIP you don't want me in the bowfishing forum and won't allow me access. If you ban me , then it's only fair to ban the others they are just as guilty. I see favoritism going on here by the moderators or administration or both just like the fish market site. Don't tell me that I'll have to go on another crusade, hmmmm I know a woman reporter in the Cincy area that works for a television station she will be real interested in this kind baloney. I'll mention some of the goings on at this site, I know for a fact the she's an anti on some of the topics I have brought to light. Could be a good story for her behind this. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dude apparently you've brought up things they dont need discussed or started **** with people. Theres no sence starting any more crap with a reporter, wouldnt do much good anyway. If you dont like this place move on to another forum. Theres plenty of them out there! Just my 2 cents Glenn:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
looks like the guy has got a life and tries to bring to the forefront the things he believes in, i won't condemn him for that. i don't particulary agree with everything, but there is some validity to the topic's he discusses. to sensor him would be wrong, he has a right just like the others and i to be here. from what i read he has brought up some very good points, and there is folks here that want to silence him because it contradicts what they believe in. i see no fairness in that.

·
Registered
586 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i'll give you one thing.you sure are persistant and determined to keep things boilin'.or maybe you just need some prozac:rolleyes: .oops,i guess we're pickin' on you again,so let me apologize for being wrong like everyone but you,again.good luck in your "crusade".

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
bucktail you have stated your case, we all know where you stand ...i am somewhat in agreement with you but you're carrying this way to far...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Bucktail, We hear your points and agree with some. Now let it go!! You just want to keep stirring things, for what? Attention? Maybe someone to site with you? I don't know, But let's move on.
You do make some good posts and I see you can teach people what you know about things and we can maybe teach you. Just let it go.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Bucktail you have been excluded from the bowfishing forum. You have also repeatedly referred to people on these forums as Nazi's and Hitler. It your behavior doesn't change you will be banned period.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.