Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...My name is Chad only a four year resident of Ohio. I own a taxidermy studio in West Salem Ohio. I am always looking to share stories and outdoor adventures with others. If this was a dating site it'd read I like long walks along moonlit wood edges, sitting in ground blinds with gentle breezes hahahahah ok but it's not this is for the all outdoors person...I love to shoot fast guns, harvest big bucks and catch toothy fish!!! all before rolling the truck in the mud!!!! Nice to meet you all and again the outdoors is my addiction...I won't stop!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
...My name is Chad only a four year resident of Ohio. I own a taxidermy studio in West Salem Ohio. I am always looking to share stories and outdoor adventures with others. If this was a dating site it'd read I like long walks along moonlit wood edges, sitting in ground blinds with gentle breezes hahahahah ok but it's not this is for the all outdoors person...I love to shoot fast guns, harvest big bucks and catch toothy fish!!! all before rolling the truck in the mud!!!! Nice to meet you all and again the outdoors is my addiction...I won't stop!!!!
So let's see some of your work. I'm looking for a new taxidermist. My guy retired.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
:D We'll support you in your addiction here. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you love the outdoors like the rest of us.

RGJZ06 :Welcome::Welcome::Welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts