Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in northeast ms. I have been going hunting in ohio for the past two years at buck creek state park in springfield. I havent had any look. I was thinking about hunting the shawnee or brush creek this year. I was just wondering if anyone knew of some places to stay around these areas or if anyone had any private land they would be willing to lease the from nov 4 to the 10th.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We got to many deer. We can legally kill 5 does and three bucks a year. What hurts us is the we fact that we got to many does. I been in the stand before and had 26 does in front of me and the only buck that walked out was a spike. I mean every buck got about three does to choose from.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I meant like trading a hunt. I'd love to kill some hogs or even go on a gator hunt or just mess around in the swamp for a week or so looking for snakes.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I'll pm you my #. I've got a cabin down in Shawnee, but I may be there that week. I've got a trailer too, but both aren't much to speak about. The cabins not finished and the trailer is kinda old. Both are livable and have power, but nothin fancy.
Give me a call tomorrow. If I don't answer, leave a message. I'm either workin or at the amusement park with the kids. I give you a call when I get a chance and we'll talk.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 8 of 8 Posts