who likes to hunt ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our hunting club has 1800 acres leased for 2012 hunting season and have available to get another 1200 acres for this year and we are looking for more members to join. The land is located in belmont county, ohio. The cost for a memeber $1000.00 per year. I may have another parcel of land that is 1600 acres but requires 16 hunters but cost for that land would be $2000.00 per hunter.looked a it this weekend and seen somewhere around 50 deer in 2 hours of just riding around if your interested in this land you need to contact me asap. Land owner wont hold it for long. You will be the only guys hunting this land. Contact me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Hunt club? I bet you have beach front property in kansas you'd like to sell too....good luck filling your spots!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
guess you dont have a spot then. You keep killing bambi while we hunt big deer. i have spots open because I have more land coming. all the guys in are coming back and landowners are offering more to me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those who think this is a bussiness its not we are just a group of guys putting our money together to hunt on land that a landowner allows. a bussiness requires you to make money we dont we just hunt. I,m sorry you cant find a place to hunt. Thats the only reason you post theses comments. Had this lease for 6 years now.The only bussiness is the landowner makes a profit and helps pay taxes helps his family and brings income to your state. From purchases from hunting licenses and hotels and food. My question to you is why hope to put a license on something that helps your state out. They havent done it because they know how big hunting is and respect those who do.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Fishing guides need to be licensed in Ohio, actually more than one license. Obviously your playing outfitter providing others with a place to hunt in exchange for dollars or you would not be using this forum for advertising.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the club carries insurance on the land for the landowner.I pay just as well there is no profit in this just to hunt. The money paid per hunter goes directly to the landowner. I am not a guide or guide service. See fishing guides actually charge for taking someone out and using public resources as a income for themselves and profit. I only put this up to see if there are some hunters who want to join and hunt.The landowner tells me how much he wants for the land then I just simply ask for hunters to join and then when enough join we lease the land and everyone hunts what we have together.

·
Super Moderator
4,472 Posts
cletus5..are you the land broker?

If not, and you're just a club member looking for more members to join you, then please let me apologize for these negative comments on behalf of the OS forum.

If you are a lease broker, then you need to represent yourself as such.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I,m just a hunter who likes to hunt in Ohio and to be honest I dont make a dime. I pay my way just like the rest. me and dad started out just me and him and then guys started joining in and we just kept moving up to bigger acres. I dont set price the landowner does and all i do is pass information along. Hope those who are serious about hunting understand. I can hunt at home but to find a deer of this caliber around here is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I do this just to have the oppurtunity to hunt Ohio.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok why is leeasing not good. Is it because someelse is getting to hunt land that you want or need or do you guys go around finding negative things to say. I mean if you dont like this stuff then put your comments in the other forum and you talk about it among yourselves this forum is here for people who want to hunt not gripe.I think i was told the other day from a person in ohio that hunting brings in millions of dollars to ohio for revenue if this is bad look out you all wont make it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.