Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anything about these?
I was looking to purchase a vector 32 anyone shot one of em?
OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

·
5,040 Posts
I went with the CRX35, Liked the Vectors, CRX35 just felt a little better. They were both extremely smooth with almost no aftershock. Not sure where you're located, but All American Outdoors in Strasburg has a nice selection of all the Hoyt bows.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The vectors aint bad...The CRX35 swapped to the older Z3 cams would be my choice..Dont overlook the Rampage XT.Same cams,limbs and specs as the 2011 Carbon element..Just not a fancy riser and way cheaper..

·
Registered
61 Posts
Had my mind set on a vector turbo until i shot it and the rampage xt both great bows but for the price of the rampage xt it is one good deal.:thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
THe vectors are good bows. A lot of people were skeptical of the 6.75 brace height and the new RKT cams. Its a very good shooting with bow with little to no shock and a very good draw cycle. I have the vector turbo for my target bow and it is a great shooting bow. Probably the best shooting 6 inch brace height bow I have ever shot.

Like brent said, All american out doors in strasburg has the full line up and is a great shop to get a bow from. Call and ask for jamie, the number is 330 878 2668

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
This is off the subject but my daughter shot her first 11 at her first 3-D today.... It was with a Hoyt.. Ruckus on the last target...

I have heard nothing but good about the Vector Turbo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts