Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
prolly the greatest bowhunter ever...was just wonderin if he was still kickin butt...:biggrin:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had the money time and connections he does I too could be the greatest.
maybe...chuck did purty good long before he got any contracts...he also stalked deer and kilt em with a recurve and on national forest...while in school...:biggrin:

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Haven't heard much about him lately.

·
5,040 Posts
Maybe you need a heavier sinker..............

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Well you got one reaction you were "fishing" for George. I'm sure there will be others. Keep the line wet!

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know there for a while he was really slamming some real nice elk...not sure if any were world records or not...hard to tell how he takes pics but those things looked very very big...i think he took bout 3 of em 3 yrs.straight...:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I met Chuck at a seminar back in 2004, nice guy, very passionate, educated and down to earth. Gets a :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
I met Chuck as well. We talked bowhunting and he autographed a book he wrote. Very down to earth guy.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I met Chuck as well. We talked bowhunting and he autographed a book he wrote. Very down to earth guy.

i gots 2 of his books...i thought both were very good...:D

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
i gots 2 of his books...i thought both were very good...:D
They are good. I would love to see someone go for the Slam with a recurve! Not sure if that has ever been done or not.

·
22,521 Posts
Chuck's a good guy- still killin' quality animals. Met him many years ago and he is down to earth, and a good hunter.

Chuck and Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo- are my favorite people to talk to.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm pretty sure he does a regular segment in on a show. Maybe it's Easton Bowhunting.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he used to have very good articles in the mags years ago...lots better than what the things we have today ...i used to enjoy them but quit all my subscriptions...:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
Yes, he does very well hunting Trophy animals. That is what he is, a trophy hunter. I'm suprised coonie you look up to that... it's not how I have you figured. I have his books and had him autograph on in a Michigan show years ago. Then he went on to explain to the crowd about a trophy bear he killed in Canada. He posed for pictures, got measurements the left the bear lay. When asked he said the other bears would eat his kill. :tsk:

I lost alot, if not all respect for the man.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Yes, he does very well hunting Trophy animals. That is what he is, a trophy hunter. I'm suprised coonie you look up to that... it's not how I have you figured. I have his books and had him autograph on in a Michigan show years ago. Then he went on to explain to the crowd about a trophy bear he killed in Canada. He posed for pictures, got measurements the left the bear lay. When asked he said the other bears would eat his kill. :tsk:

I lost alot, if not all respect for the man.
No doubt, that's ridiculous.
I'll be honest, I've never heard of him, as well many others folks talk about, but I don't get mags or watch too many hunting shows. Glad I haven't now.
I do know of the Benoit's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts