close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How to tie and rig Hair Rigs....

Discussion in 'Warm Water Species Fishing' started by rrbski, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Keep em coming while I have the time to learn LOL
    SPRING is in the air when my mind drifts off to gobblers and mushrooms... My fishing is far and few between till late May :)

2. Bob, I have your site on my favorites...you should feel honored because there are only three sites on my favorites.

3. lureboy...definately honored....keep an eye on it....hopefully by the end of this winter I'll have all this stuff out of my head and up on the web. Working on the bait section right now....gonna take awhile though:confused:

Just remember fishing is to be fun and can be as complicated or as simple as you want. The hair rig is definately something I recommend to anglers...baits???? well...just be forewarned; I get carried away with them:( ;) :) Maybe we'll get a chance to carp together sometime this summer at one of the waters near you. Good fishing to you.

4. Good info Bob I know if I ever Catch Carp with any regularity it will be from what I have learned from you!