Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to hunt let me rephrase that I live to hunt but I can already tell this year is going to have a new set of problems as I have a 3 year old boy and another baby on the way I love spending time with familly but I still have the itch to hunt a lot and hang out at camp how do u dived the time so everyone is happy

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Married a woman that didn't have to have me with her every second and actually likes seeing me doing the things I want to do.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I take all the crap her an the kids can through at me Feb-End of sept.:nono:.Once bow season starts I pretty much go when I want(still not as much as I like):biggrin:...She has already tried to put a damper on my plans for 2nd day of season :tsk:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Do like I did get you one that wants to hunt and be in the woods as much as you do, but she will always watch the lil boy so that I can hunt, and never complains about it

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Married a woman that didn't have to have me with her every second and actually likes seeing me doing the things I want to do.

X2 :thumbs_up: id be divorced if i didnt have a wife that understands.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I do exactly as my wife tells me. When she says, "Will you get out of my way and go do something?" I do it.

·
Ohio Sportsman
1,991 Posts

I was lucky enough to find one also! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts