close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hold on a minute!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by er318, Sep 9, 2012.

1. :tsk:

I posted at least twice in the 2012-2013 team contest and my posts have been removed! Some of you may remember that I complained about having to use your real name instead of your username; which resulted in the rules being changed. I know for a fact after the mod had ackowledged that usernames would be acceptable I posted again to re-confirm that I did want to participate.

Can someone please tell me why my posts have been removed????

2. I remember seeing the posts. One of the reasons I didn't want to play either was the issue you brought up and I saw they changed it.
    You may wanna contact Steve or whoever is running the contest before getting bent.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Im pretty sure u have to have at least 30 posts to be eligible for the contest so that is probably why they keep erasing you from the contest. post one more time and u will have 30

4. Not "getting bent"; just wondering why my posts have removed and since they have I'm assuming I'll be excluded from participating.

I knew I had posted early in the signup thread but when I checked tonight my posts were gone!

I'll see about contacting one of them. Thanks.

5. I needed 20 posts and made sure I had them before posting in the thread.

6. I sent a PM to John just now.

7. Probably because the sign up thread was for ppl to sign up, and that was it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. No worries, you'll get on a team.

9. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

Ditto-

10. Wow. Now this morning I have a post in the thread on pg.4. Funny how things work around here.

11. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

We reactivated it so you could see the post. You need to understand we have many posts and many sign ups and managing them is difficult. That is why we do what we do- to keep everything in order. Being new, you may want to pm us with questions so this doesn't get so convoluted and causes other issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
  12. Schu72

Schu72 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Nothing funny about it. An issue was brought to our attention and we handled it.

One of the moderators was cleaning up the sign up thread and hid all posts that were not "sigh ups". Your questions on page 4 of the thread were addressed and later removed. You are on the master sheet for the random draw. The deleted post was "undeleted" so you could see you were on the list. Take a deep breath and relax, no one here is out to get you. Teams will be drawn and posted after I get home form work later today.

13. OK, thanks John and Schu!