close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hmmmm... a little slow in here.

Discussion in 'Fly Tying / Fly Fishing' started by Live2Fish, Jan 18, 2003.

1. How many fly flingers do we have out there?

2. I think there are plenty, just not enough fish to fling at so this forum is slow. Once the water conditions are right and the fish are there this forum should pickup.

3. I'm still here fly flingin'. I've just been posting other places. Easy to spread your posts thin this time of the year.

Matt

4. Lance

Lance Super Mod Mod

rotten weather

Still here too. Getting rolling on my spring tying. I like the cold but this stuffs not only freezing out the rivers but freezing out my grouse season too! Won't run my dogs under 20.

5. I haven't been fishing at all. I was going to go to the Grand but then this arctic freeze came on and put an end to that plan. I work for Akron Wholesale Live Bait and I sometimes deliver to Erie, PA. Not too many guys fishing over there right now either.
    I decided today that I should start tying up some flies to fill up the empty spots in my boxes. Will be mostly dries, I didn't use many nymphs or streamers this summer.

Jeremy

6. I 'm a fly flinger. I have been just catching pan fish with it the last few years I have been doing it. But looking to maybe get into tying a few flies. ;)

7. George (BV),
    Your into flyfishing? Is there any good panfish creeks down your way?

Jeremy ( In search of the Longeared Sunfish!)