Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, to me this FA thing they're doing isn't good. I don't agree with him leaving at all. People can say what they want, but the Browns were paying him 600K and he leaves for 3 mil. I'm actually happy for him.

· Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty sad he only got a one year contract
what kind of security is that?

Did the Browns offer anything? dang
They said in the PD the Browns didn't counter at all. And no a 1 year deal is not a lot of security. I don't think any of us will know what really happened this past year in the locker-room, either way I don't care. He runs for 1,000 yds for the Chiefs and it will be forgotten and he'll be re-signed. One of my favorite Browns.

· Super Moderator
3,138 Posts
Don't worry, Heckert will sign someone off another teams practice squad.:coco:

· Registered
5,616 Posts
I'm quite disappointed with this move. Hillis was impressive. He's the Browns first running back that would run right through or over someone since The Great Jim Brown. Looks like Trent Richardson at #4 in the draft now.

· Registered
5,093 Posts
You have to wonder what Holmgren is thinking in a lot of these moves. of course I have my doubts whether the owner Lerner cares what Holmgren does.

None of us know if Hillis was really hurt physically and could not play but his behavior
left big question marks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.