Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I'm a ******* bowhunter and I know it!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,106 Posts
I might live in the 'burbs now, but I'm still a ******* at heart.;)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Lighten up a little, not like there is a limit of topics allowed in forum. Get on your hillbilly bone a little

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors
Trust me I get my ******* on plenty! I just dont agree with ******* and bowhunting in the same sentence. To me a ******* bowhunter is one who does not follow the rules of hunting and acts like a dumb hillbilly.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think a ******* bow hunter is the guy who will pat you on the back no matter what size the deer is. He's the one who will come out at 11 at night to help you drag that same small deer out of the woods. He's the guy who don't care if you live in a trailer or a million dollar home. He's the one who will eat dinner out of a can an love it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I think a ******* bow hunter is the guy who will pat you on the back no matter what size the deer is. He's the one who will come out at 11 at night to help you drag that same small deer out of the woods. He's the guy who don't care if you live in a trailer or a million dollar home. He's the one who will eat dinner out of a can an love it.

Amen

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

well if that is the proper interpretation then holy hell I missed the boat and all my friends are ******** then even the ones who dont hunt!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.