Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here, and my name is Chasie. I love to fish and to just be outdoors. I've got a whole lot to learn still, so I'm hoping this site will only help in that aspect.

I live right around the corner from Eastwood lake in Dayton, but I haven't had the chance to check it out yet. soon, though, because I'm on vacation! :)

Anyways, any help you lend out to this new-to-fishing girl would be greatly appreciated!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Catfish mostly- it's the only thing I've really been able to catch thus far. Which is also because I don't know much about catching others.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
5,040 Posts
:Welcome::Welcome:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
welcome...:Dgood to see another woman here on the site...good to see women getting into fishing and hunting!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Throw a few hand fulls of corn out the put some on the hook. You can catch carp all day long.. 5 to 10 lbers. Easy fishing.. I started doing it on slow days for fun.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm in Dayton too - about 15 minutes from Eastwood. Maybe I'll see you there wetting a line some day. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its basically a fun way to help remove over populated invasive species from a lake by taking them with a bow with a special reel attached to it. Youtube it... its a blast! We go out at night over lights and there's nothing like it
Sounds pretty sweet! I gotta look more into it now.

Sent from my DROID4

1 - 20 of 22 Posts