Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
ray

with all your aliases and your lic. plates,i thought it was you till you posted the welcome:rolleyes: but then,maybe you're talkin' to you'rself again:confused: :rolleyes: ;) :p :p :p at any rate,welcome to another "WISE" guy:D :p :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw ..

it's one of my two 30 yro sons I think with a twist on my WISETWO plates .. probably the "Wild-one" rather than Capt SheepHead.

take it easy Ol' Gimp :rolleyes: :p

PS .. ya gonna bring the Wave-Blaster to IL next year so I can give ya a jump-start on da Eaters??

:)

·
Registered
586 Posts
:D :D if i have to cme over and camp on your highrise deck,i'm gonna get over there for the early bite.could you install an escalator before i get there?:D ;) hopefully we'll get some more ice,and you get a visit from me if we do:)

·
Registered
261 Posts
IL

I want to come along ,, huh,, can I huh??? LOL With me in the front of your boat it will help level it out.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hey toad

we're gonna take your boat:D too many shallow spots and stumps for mine:eek: :D :p and we haven't broken yours in right.....yet:D

once i get done with the mods(again)i might be able to keep the tramsom above water:rolleyes: :D ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey WW

I'm still waitin' to see if it's my Youngin', but before long Capt SheepHead will be on the Huntin' boards for sure ~ both of my Nuts fell close to the Tree ~ Beware!!!:eek:

:p :p

·
Registered
586 Posts
WalleyeWiz

things could easily get worse.there's still another one lurking out there somewhere:eek: ;) :D if the younguns are like the old drifty one,they gotta be ok,though.:cool:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wise1 ..

~ I don't have a clue:rolleyes: ~ unless your a Son I don't know about from one of those Brown Bottle nites long ago:eek: ;)

:p :p

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi Ray !!!!!

Yall know me !!!!!...................I been around for awhile....................... :D

No kidding I see ALOT of familiar names at this site........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts