close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hey Steve!!!

Discussion in 'Forum - Website Problems' started by Spitfire, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Just wondering if there was anyway we could get a month by month listing of 3-D Archery schedules on here? I was thinking something close to what The Bowsite has. Just thought I would ask. I know it would be helpful for alot of 3-D shooters like myself. That way we wouldnt have to go to that other site to find a shoot.

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

You can, all you guys have to do is post them on our calendar. It's open for anyone to post on.

3. Thanks Steve, Ill have to do that.

4. How do you access the calendar when i click on the calendar at the top of the forum all i get is the events that i have put on it how can i see what other people have put on the calendar?

5. Yea, all I see is what I have put on there! I'd like to see it be a community calender.

6. Steve

Hmmm, I'll look into that, it should show all events to everyone.

7. Steve

Ah, I think I know what's wrong. When you post an event, you need to click on "public event" to post it. That way it should be seen by everyone.

8. I'm sorry Steve, but all I see is a tab for private events. I know my eyesight isn't the best but I just don't see it.

9. I also can only see two private buttons one at the top and one at the bottom, no public button.

10. Somethin screwy is going on here! Help Steve!!!!

11. Steve

12. Hey, Hey, way to go steve!!! Thanks for the help, we really appreciate it!!