Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd come over here to see if you had your dancin' shoes on:rolleyes: ;) :p

Did you go ice fishin' or tailwater fishin' any last week ??

Ray

·
Registered
586 Posts
:D :D left them over yonder;) went ice fishin a week ago saturday,after i thought i was healed up.wrong:eek: back to the doc tomorrow probably,and stayin in for awhile.can't afford to miss the softwater fishin:eek: it's all the toad's fault that i got sick again:rolleyes: :mad: ;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
well i don't think i'll be playing anymore till the weather turns:( :rolleyes: the bow is the perfect spot for the vex when the water gets soft.you might have just inherited it since i can't seem to go ice fishing without getting sick:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Fred ...

I just caught up with P Ws (misfits) Great Adventure .. guess I missed it with all the ice posts lately ~ heck that was 2 weeks ago & I got a E from Tahoe/Jason about goin' out last weekend & he said he had a sled for Bro Rick .... That's what this post Q was about:rolleyes: :p ~~~ Misfit Goes Sleddin' :eek: :eek: :cool:

:p :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Misfit, how's that rod treating you? LOL, guess you haven't had a chance to use it yet. You might not get to use until the first catfish tourney of the year, April 12 at Cripple Creek dude.
Mike

·
Registered
586 Posts
nasty

mike,i bring it in the hoe and just fondle it every now and then.i want to form a good bond with it before i take it out for the real test;) though i may have it broken in before the tournament,where i'll give you a lesson on how to catch BIGGER fish with it:D :D

ps...i did do some practice casting with it,and you won't believe how much damage a 2 ounce pyramid will do to a car door at 75 yards :eek: didn't think i could toss it that far:rolleyes: now i need to get in the money at the tourney to help pay for damages:rolleyes: ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts