Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Man hows that shooting with the little browning recurve going for ya? I take my browning wasp down off the rack once in awhile and shoot it a bit. These old browning are dandy bows! Sure be nice Browning make them once again, but I'm sure those days are long gone. Anyway, have a great day! scout4

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
sad to say it wasnt pretty...58# and 50"...not good!!!:yikes::biggrin:
George it about time ya stick with one bow and learn how to shoot it - dang - your too old for all the "play'n the field stuff" - what Wendy Sue gon'a think :confused::confused::confused: and besides me and Thunderflight might take ya shoot'n again and u better be practiced up - U HEAR DAT - :D - dang :whistle::mischeif:

BTW - last time we all hooked up together we had three generations of Marines sit'n around the table - dang that was cool - SEMPER FI

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
George it about time ya stick with one bow and learn how to shoot it - dang - your too old for all the "play'n the field stuff" - what Wendy Sue gon'a think :confused::confused::confused: and besides me and Thunderflight might take ya shoot'n again and u better be practiced up - U HEAR DAT - :D - dang :whistle::mischeif:

BTW - last time we all hooked up together we had three generations of Marines sit'n around the table - dang that was cool - SEMPER FI
Well said geezer!! - dang-really well said!! scout4

·
Registered
48,626 Posts

been hopin tuh get together again...hurt muh shoulder,right one,heh heh...this time,thats a 1st...doan thank that lil browning did it though even if the shoulder was hurtin the day after i shot the lil sucker of a bow...seems tuh be mending some...my bro. in law has a crossbow he just bought with a scope that he just bought at auction for 7.50 cents...said i could have it...real nice one too...:biggrin:i just looked at him and went ...:nono:i have been shooting the super kodiak green...at 50#...until recently...but plan to pick it up a lil...i've been shooting 2016s ...out of it...and well uhhhh...oh well...forget it...hopefully all goes well...oh i'm saving up again for a land buy...so far thats going good...:biggrin:anybuddy seen any woodticks...:mischeif:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Coonie I been out turk huntin and haven't found a tick but my lil girl plays in muh yard and had one on her a week ago so there out not sure how.thick I've been through fields waist high.. i must stink or something

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coonskinner, them there shoulders can take an awfull beatin sometimes. Been dealing with that myself. I use ta pull 50 pounder for hunting, not no more. Best to let it rest for a bit. But I know we all git wantin ta shoot! scout4

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats a tough one to handle. but you'll get better, if you give it a chance. them little recurves can stack up pretty good, and them bags of mulch can be dang things to haul around. I'd use a wheel barrel to haul them things. scout4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts