Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I have read several pages on the forum and found it worthy of my time.

Would like to meet other ethical sportsman in my area and others.

If you read my profile you'll see I lost touch with the sport for years while I focused on family and my business. However my 15 son all on his own got the hunting addiction and insisted on taking his hunter course last fall. He's got it bad just like I did and has now re-instated my addiction as well.

We did alot of rabbit hunts this year and he is now no longer happy unless is hunting them. I took him on a 5 day primitive late Turkey hunt down in Vinton county. Talked to a few birds and had one in at about 50 yds screaming at us,,, so now he's addicted to turkey as well.

I hope to meet others and learn more about public lands because I basically lost all my land contacts being out of the sport 15 yrs. I am also thinking about a land lease if I cant obtain written permission on some good private.

15 yrs ago you just knocked on the door. Now i keep getting NO NO NO followed up by some sort of "had trouble with hunters". This saddens me.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Glad you found us. Welcome to the site.

·
Ohio Sportsman
1,991 Posts
Welcome to Ohio Sportsman!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts