close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hats now available for ordering

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Just click on the link in the upper left hand corner of your screen.

2. Steve

Ok, the hat link should now work. We had some minor problems in our transition to the new server overnight.

3. Cool hats !

They do look good....SEE ??
    [​IMG]
    That's a prototype I'm testing, but if you want to catch more fish & bigger fish in 2003 then order your's NOW !!

4. I ordered mine

In case you can't figure it out, hit the "home " link, and then in the left column menu you'll see hats.
    Steve, there's nowhere to add your name when you order, it took me to Paypal & I went ahead & sent funds, then I emailed the hat company (riventree@carrinter.net) and forwarded my PayPal receipt with the name I wanted.

5. Jim the photo man:D Seems like you already have one:)

6. Steve

There should now be a place to enter the name you want on the back of the hat somewhere during the ordering process. If someone orders a hat and finds this to not be the case please let me know.

7. That's what I was trying to let you know

Has it been corrected? It wasn't there when I ordered 2 days ago. It saitd it would prompt me if I took that option, but it didn't. When I hit payPal, it just took my $$ :D
    Steve-check you PM, I sent you one that same day.....Jim

8. Just tried again

It's still not there, you click the option- add to cart, then go to check out- doesn't ask for a name. You can do a trial order, up to where you submit funds & see for yourself.

9. Steve

I'll check it out... again. Seems like when I ordered hats from this supplier before prompt to ask for text for the name didn't occur till very late in the process. The problem should have been corrected last night.

10. Steve

I don't think the prompt for the text to go on the hat comes until after the payment screen. I don't need anymore hats myself :) So the next time somebody orders one with the name on the back, let me know if this works please.

11. Mine came Yesterday !

It looks exactly like the one in my picture above- I mean- EXACTLY !!;)

12. Steve

Hope you like them. If someone else orders one, please let me know if the ordering process prompts you for the name you want on the back of the hat. I believe this happens AFTER the payment screen.

13. I still haven't got mine. But hopefully it will be here soon.;)

14. OK guys; lwhy won't you let Paws have a hat? Wherethe heck is my link? AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Feel better now; but still need a hat? Help please! :D