Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Watched each part.I have a good friend who grew up in Inez Ky. and every time I've been down there with him he talks about the feud.hard to beleive that grown men allowed things to go as far as they did!

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Bunch of dumb arses - ho lee spit - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Went thru basic training in Fort Jackson with Bobby Hatfield from Coal Mountain, WV. Don't know if he made it thru Nam or not. Prolly was a helluva rifleman though:whistle:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I thought it was very well done. I am not sure if it was 100 percent accurate or not. I enjoyed it although I would not allow it to be watched by younger children or even my gf some parts were pretty deep/tough.

·
Banned
624 Posts
I lost interest in it as soon as I found out that it got started over some pig. As a wise man once said, "You can't fix stupid."

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
I liked it. Love the era and story. Thought Costner and Paxton were great. Keep the kids away from the TV though- very graphic in parts. ;)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
My grandmother was a Hatfield from West Virginia. she passed away when I was just a little boy..

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I know the family is from Logan and Wyoming county..My dad is from Baileysville WV.. and it was his mother that was a Hatfield.. she was suppose to be some kin of the Feuding Hatfields...

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I know the family is from Logan and Wyoming county..My dad is from Baileysville WV.. and it was his mother that was a Hatfield.. she was suppose to be some kin of the Feuding Hatfields...
That's cool man

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts