close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Valley....

Discussion in 'Ohio Buckeyes' started by Deehntr56, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

isn't quite happy tonight after "OHIO" Upset another Big Ten Team today 24-14.:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
  2. Pretty sad for PS but I'm happy for Ohio, they played a good game.

RGJZ06

3. Penn state has along road ahead of them considerong they loss several key players

4. if it wernt for it being an ohio team i'd been pulling for penn state...wonder if penn state keeps the names on the back of the jerseys...:mischeif:

5. Deehntr56

"Ohio" had a great shot at a win here- and PSU showed it will struggle in the afermath of this past years scandal. It's unfortunate for PSU, but the Bobcats are a decent team, and hats off to them in the win.

6. as ohio(s)...me thinks penn state gotz a very good coach too...passing has come to the big ten with this guy and with urb...(osu)...a "change" has begun...:D

7. Did anyone stop to realize Penn STATE is Winless in the Big 10 since it joined the big 10.

8. right they never won those games did they...:D

9. Really not an upset...most picked OHIO to win. Just shows how fast things can change!

OHIO has a pretty good team this season and high expectations coming off a 10 win season.

10. Great win for Ohio. I was able to watch the first 3 quarters before heading to the Ohio volleyball game against Western Carolina. Very exciting for the school and a great way to start a season with high expectations for Ohio. PSU rode the emotion and adrenaline to the lead early, and then Ohio settled in and started making plays. I was expecting them to keep it close, I wasn't expecting a W for Ohio. :thumbs_up:

11. Deehntr56

Ditto- PSU was still favored by 6 going into the game and should have been-

12. Every ESPN analyst picked OHIO to win this game - I watched the pre-game show and each picked the Bobcats to win. Ohio was a 10 win team with some key returning players. PSU won't win a Big Ten game all season...they have almost nothing left talent wise and a new unproven head coach. The worst news is this is the most talent they will put on the field in the next 5 seasons. They will be the worst team in Penn...let alone the league.

I don't know how the kids will muster the strength to continue to carry forward with a good attitude.....it will be very difficult to lose so many games. And even if PSU had been my dream school I can't imagine considering playing there and would be looking elsewhere.

They have a real shot at going completely winless down the road.

13. Deehntr56

I tend to agree on a few points but this is the same ESPN that railroaded OSU every chance they could get with their "Opinions". I'll take my chances with vegas(where the money is on the table), even with the opionated ESPN analysts(as they call themselves) waving their choices of Ohio.

A MAC team-even OHIO- as good as they are this year should not be beating a Big Ten Team-even with PSU's diminished talent, and the money odds makers played it that way. PSU still had many players from last years team on this squad, and on paper should have been favored-but we all know we'll throw in the "scandal" as a principal reason for this loss and future losses.

In my eyes-This was an upset by Ohio and a good upset. PSU should Win a couple games this year and struggle for many years to come.

14. That's the scary part...this should be their best year out of the next several! They won't go winless this season but I think they will struggle. They'll win a Big Ten game...they play Indiana. :whistle: