Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anyone else loves this thing as much as I do!! Just craddle your gun in it and both hands are free to work your friction calls. If a gobbler sounds like he's close, just put down your call and grab your gun which is almost in position anyway!! This is one of those things I wished I came out with!!:p

·
Registered
405 Posts
LOL maytom.... I would love mine but my 12 year old took it from me and says I have to get another for myself.:D ;)

Yep I wish I had come out with a moneymakin item.:(

·
Registered
343 Posts
Maytom

Those knee rest you are talking about. Are they about 6in to a foot off the ground and 1 1/2 to 2 ft wide? If so we are giving those away with the HS Strut turkey call.. Ill have to double check but if you get the turkey call we are giving away a little knee rest. Or at least I think thats what it was. I work the fishing department and cover hunting during breaks and things. Ill find out for sure tomorrow. If thats what it is then I was going to get a turkey call anyways and you are more then welcome to mine. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zFish, this knee gun rest looks like this. It attaches around your leg with a quick release buckle system and is adjustable. Let's you use your friction call without worrying about your gun slipping off your knee. I already have one of these and they work great!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think there either $7-9.00 at Wal-Mart. Try one out, you will be happy you did.;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
;) DID YOU GUYS ALSO KNOW H.S. STRUT MAKES A SHOLDER HOLSTER. IT CRADLES THE BUT OF YOUR GUN ON YOUR SHOLDER AND USED WITH THE KNEE REST YOU ARE COMPLETLY HANDS FREE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts