Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock up now-just in case!:biggrin:

Ammunition sales are going gangbusters in 2012, with bullet manufacturer Olin Corp. reporting a 13 percent increase in civilian sales this year so far. Ditto the guns that fire those bullets -- background checks for immediate firearm transactions have increased 22 months in a row. Reports say the election year boom has led to gun industry "insiders" calling President Obama "salesman of the year" because gun sales also shot up after he was elected. Supposedly the prospect of tougher gun laws has led to folks stocking up on guns and ammo in both cases. Recent sales of semiautomatic assault rifles have been especially strong because people apparently fear Obama would have no reason not to ban them in a second term.

http://now.msn.com/now/0619-bullets-boom

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I handload every centerfire I shoot. I hope the primers do not start to disappear like they do every 4 years. Time to do inventory to see what I got. Sometimes it pays to be a hoarder.

·
Banned
624 Posts
If President Obama can create a 13% increase in sales in an industry by doing virtually nothing... imagine what he could do to other industries with a little pro-active help from Congress.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts