Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I hunt this county around the Kimbolton area. Im looking for a few guys who hunt around here that I can keep in contact with for deer movement and other hunting information through out the season. Information such as, How are the deer sighting this week? or are they cutting hay fields or crops this week. stuff like that. Who knows maybe there are even a few guys close to me who wanna get together and drink a cold one after the evening hunt.

Let me know what you local Guernsey guys think.

Paul

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Guys

I hunt this county around the Kimbolton area. Im looking for a few guys who hunt around here that I can keep in contact with for deer movement and other hunting information through out the season. Information such as, How are the deer sighting this week? or are they cutting hay fields or crops this week. stuff like that. Who knows maybe there are even a few guys close to me who wanna get together and drink a cold one after the evening hunt.

Let me know what you local Guernsey guys think.

Paul
Paul I aint far, I am on the noble, gurnsey line you can pm me anytime to ask questions bout deer movement. Ill try to help out!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I live just outside kimbolton. You can pm me whenever. Im always watchin the deer and scoutin

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I'm in mostly in guernsey too. AT, you are near my father in law's place. He's just off 672

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys

Thanks I added some of you to my friends list. I'll be down there soon to scout and hang stands and cams. I'll be getting at cha soon.

Get practicing

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts