Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Governor Taft is in the process of trying to rob Ohio sportsmen of 12% or 5.5 million dollars. His proposal would take this money from the DOW bank account and use it for other purposes. Go to www.ussportsmen.org and get the whole story. You can also E-mail your state reps. from that web site. I think this is one of the most important issues to hit Ohio sportsmen in a long time!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Gov. Tax oops I mean Taft is one of the worst thing to happen to the State of Ohio. Our area stands to lose over 500 jobs thanks to his spitefulness and closing Lima Correctional Institution. Prisons are already past capacity, and the moron want's to close another prison. Lets think about it the inmates will be even more over crowded, leading to more prison violence leading to putting prison staff at more risk. Oh yeah he knows what he's doing he's screwing the people of OH.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Whatch it there Bucktail, Gov Tax just claims to be a Republican. When Lee Fischer ran against him 5 years ago he was running as a Democrat, and I as Registered Republican couldn't make up who to vote for. Taft is the poorest excuse of a Republican that I have ever seen, and I'm sure most Republicans will agree. The Democrats should thank him, because thnaks to him they are almost a shoe in for the next gov. race.:mad: :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
GoV. Taft

This guy needs to get out of office!!!!!!! He's crazy!! He wastes so much money !! Repulsive!!:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts