Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I'm with you, any kind of warm up is good.;)

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
41 on Tuesday we will see:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have family heading in from Florida:eek: they have been in Georgia since yesterday morning waiting on this to clear out, Im thinking about hitching a ride back down with them:p

·
Registered
184 Posts
the roads are horrible right now in stark county. I need to fish, dont know how much longer i can take the cold weather. I can only rearrange the tackle box so many times before even that gets old.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i keep lookin at fishin gear at gander,buckeye,walmart, galyans,meijers,andersons,kmart,sportmart...just lookin,not buyin unless of course somethin is marked way down...then i have to rearrange the tackle box...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I have been doing that too george. Just looking and hoping for the warm weather. But if something is marked down enough it goes home with me.;)

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
yup why pat 2.79$ for a mepps in line spinner #3 0r4 when you can get one for .99?by the way i have probably caught more bass on meppses than anything...or roostertails...

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Roostertail is probably my favorite all around lure. I've caught everything from crappie to pike on 'tails.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I have more spinners than any other lures. They work on everything that swims.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
well it tuesday and it is 24 degrees only calling for a hit of 30 so will have to wait untill next week:D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts