Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Not bragging or anything like that, I'm just excited.. I got a call from a friend yesterday that if all goes well which it is looking good, that it will happen. I will be picking up a LOT of land to hunt on. All within an hr. of my house We are talking a lot. (not farm land either) Some have not been hunted since the mid-90's. I can't wait for it to be finalized.. All this land is in the meca of deer hunting in Ohio.. IMO Now I don't have to deal with the urban nonsense. and I still have my other property's so it looks like a good season ahead..

Sorry had to share this..

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Congrats! That is good news. Nothing like like the anticipation of something new around the corner. I hope it works out great.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
:yikes: If you need any help "scouting":whistle: all of this land, as it is clearly to big for just a few to look over, I will help you:D

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am looking forward to checking these property chunks out...

The nice thing is that it could be a property for many years to come..

Now is the time to seach for new property..

I have a few friends that don't have the best property to hunt so I am going to get them in on it also.. I can't wait for this to be final!

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a is a guy that I hunted and hung out with with years ago. He shot his first deer hunting with me. (and puked while gutting it.LOL) He and his cousin have gone to Wayne and to hunt and have hunted with me a few times last year.. Good ethical hunter's That I have known for 20years.. They lack on quality hunting land one is a tax. So I should get some good discounts.:DLOL I have no worries with these guy's. Not to mention, what I am about to pick up is 2,500 ac's+ only 6 to 8 guy's are able to hunt it. I would rather have the 6 to 8 guy's, be guy's that I know and trust.

But you are right you have to be careful on who you invite. There are a few guy's that I know at are not on my invite list.. for certain reason's. :whistle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts