Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I uh...finally noticed the glue bottle with tips in my catalogue ...question is ...do you just squeeze the duco from the tube into the bottle or buy bulk glue ...:mischeif:m

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I uh...finally noticed the glue bottle with tips in my catalogue ...question is ...do you just squeeze the duco from the tube into the bottle or buy bulk glue ...:mischeif:m
u buy the glue tips and screw them on to the end of you duco tube - dang i told ya that afore - :confused::confused::confused: - u can stick a straight pin in the tip between feathers and then put the tip in a li'll jar of acetone when u done and put the cap back on the duco tube - dang George u make'n this to hard :whistle::mischeif:

http://www.3riversarchery.com/product.asp?i=6951

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yuhh I know yuh Say that ...but these giblits were right with the glue bottle ...an I didn't know if those ones fit the toob ...dang they want an arm an leg :biggrin:for that stuff...

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Well if ya were make'n a lot of arrahs the gule bottle would be ok but just for a few dozen u b waste'n glllue - dry out in the bottle - dang - get the tips - wooks good and ya doan slobber a lot of glue all over the place - dang - drop a dime on a couple glue tipz :D:whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well if ya were make'n a lot of arrahs the gule bottle would be ok but just for a few dozen u b waste'n glllue - dry out in the bottle - dang - get the tips - wooks good and ya doan slobber a lot of glue all over the place - dang - drop a dime on a couple glue tipz :D:whistle::mischeif:
ohhh...alllrighttt...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
If ya doan like them - i give ya $3 fo uhm - :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin::whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
206 Posts
go to local hobby shop and ask for glue bottle tips. they come in a pack of 4 or something, are small plastic cones that you press onto Duco tube. can trim the end to make whatever size opening you want, like the spout on a tube of caulk. I trim it so a push-pin fits firmly in the end when not in use. when tube is empy, just pull it off and put on another tube. probly cost me less than $2 last time I bought some 15 years ago. never need cleaned with solvent. works very well, and they are cheap, just the way you like it. :D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
go to local hobby shop and ask for glue bottle tips. they come in a pack of 4 or something, are small plastic cones that you press onto Duco tube. can trim the end to make whatever size opening you want, like the spout on a tube of caulk. I trim it so a push-pin fits firmly in the end when not in use. when tube is empy, just pull it off and put on another tube. probly cost me less than $2 last time I bought some 15 years ago. never need cleaned with solvent. works very well, and they are cheap, just the way you like it. :D
I got 2 great hobby shops real close to me ...I will look for these ...thanks ...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Ya can take a pair of needle nose pliers and pinch the tip of the duco tube shot and then stick a pin in it ta make a li'll opening and ya doan have ta buy no glue tips - :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mannn i went tuh hobby lobby and they dint hab any of those nossels...:eek:but i got michaels left...right now we're habbin a tornado or somethin so i'll go once its gone...i heer its at hoots place right now...ben galbert tole me that...wow lightnin/sirens...action...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
mannn i went tuh hobby lobby and they dint hab any of those nossels...:eek:but i got michaels left...right now we're habbin a tornado or somethin so i'll go once its gone...i heer its at hoots place right now...ben galbert tole me that...wow lightnin/sirens...action...:D
prolly spent mo on gas run'n ta the hobby shops then just order'n sum stuff fum 3R including glue bottle tips - dang George - ya sure like ta do it the hard way - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ha...bofe places is within walking distance ...but I did take the truck since it has a bed ...:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts