Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work said he saw a decent buck out behind our shop, i walked back and ran into this monster!! In Columbus! I was within 10 feet of him, and got a video too. I could count 19 points!!

photo.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm guessing now you're going to be showing up for work early when season comes around and spending your lunch breaks differently?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Catch and Release

This deer is awesome.

I'm willing to help lure him into a trailer and release him where I can legally take him next month. Let's do it Jarvis.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can't at the moment, waiting on call back from Cheif of Police for urban permit. He's just out of the zones that i already have permits for..

·
22,520 Posts
Love the Belly sag- nice mature deer!:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Can't at the moment, waiting on call back from Cheif of Police for urban permit. He's just out of the zones that i already have permits for..
Not really understanding, can you elaborate?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in the gahanna urban hunts, a couple of the zones I am aloud to hunt are real close to where I work.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
A guy at work said he saw a decent buck out behind our shop, i walked back and ran into this monster!! In Columbus! I was within 10 feet of him, and got a video too. I could count 19 points!!

View attachment 3801
you seem surprised dang them deer are all over in columbus...i've seen them near eastland mall...:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I'm in the gahanna urban hunts, a couple of the zones I am aloud to hunt are real close to where I work.

I'm in urban too and I've never had to contact the police. I still don't get it.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
I'm in urban too and I've never had to contact the police. I still don't get it.

in columbus...ain no huntin allowed...i already ask bout the ones at the mall...they tole me closest place i could hunt was delaware...:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Not even on private property?

no hunting inside columbus city limits...they doan want wounded deer running across interstates and roads getting hit...thats what they tole me...the deer were between 270 and eastland mall...i worked at the eastland on the lakes apts at the time...its a good sized woods...loaded with deer...:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, its actually the city of whitehall where i work, and hunting is prohibited, even on private property.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Yea, its actually the city of whitehall where i work, and hunting is prohibited, even on private property.
whitehall is a good way from gahanna...well i guess around the airport but gots 270 separating...dang i cant see hunting aloud near that area...that close to 270...:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts