Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i'm crushed...went to the auction to bid on the wing bow i read will be there from a special publication i get...auction is held in a sleazy part of town and i wondered if i should pack some heat so i then remembered no heat cause my safe combo is jammed...so off we go...well we get there and cant locate the wing recurve...in my dream the night before it appeared as a wing presentation 2 recurve,mint cond...finally after 2hrs. i caught the auctioneer and ask bout the bow...oh he said i think we have it and he ask one of the helpers who had a puzzled look on his face...he said it wasnt there but he thought he could locate it...later the auctioneer called me into the office to see the bow and low and behold it was a mint with 5 broadheads in the bowquiver wing thunderbird...compound...ahhhhhhhhh,me an my wife slunk out of there into the unlit streets walking about 200yds. down a dark road to our car,i was expecting slit tires or no tires...me holding the knife a got at the auction at ready...what a bust,but we survived

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Sounds like a interesting day

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yabba dabba dooooooo...picked up a 24#,68"root targetmaster recurve today for my wife...now to teach her to shoot it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts