Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, anyone use this sight? I was thinking about purchasing this sight and was wondering how u like it? I've read the reviews online but still want a second opinion from real bowhunters, really can't trust to many reviews online. Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I have heard alot of bad about the XR and XR2 sights..Sloopy micro adjust,screws strip easy,noise/vibe coming from it that cant be found or explained.I like the concept of 1-3 fixed pins an 1 moveable....Also all of the sight is made magnesium..Which is softer an bends more easily then aluminum(is that bad?):confused:..That being said my Semi-Custom built sight is built with a small part of composite material(fancy hard plastic)...And its doesn't overly concern me.......The cost is kinda high for me being unsure of what I would be getting..I bought a Mult-pin Copper JOhn Mark 1,and put the head on a Mark IV single pin slider frame..I had to buy 2 sights to make one an still have almost 20$ less in it then the cost of a XR.Just seems for 150$ you could get something with a better reputation.. ..

Just my opinions folks,dont go getting to worked up now....

I know Sedon will buy one,all he care about is brand:whistle:.......I heard he is made they dont make G5 arrows an G5 Stiletto's :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hey hey hey...I like my truglo...but the G5 ones look sweet. I have to shoot it first and go from there...not positive Id like that awkward pin style they have.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love mine, will be my fourth season coming up. No issues as described above. I have pins set at 30, 40, 50 and floater gets me out to 90. Of course the longer distance is for messing around in yard and practice.

Again, love mine and plan on keeping it for many more seasons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts