Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have called 6 fur dealers with in 60 miles of me and cant find one that will pick up the phone, it was easy to get the rat then to get rid of them come on were can i find a buyer to take them off my hands i need fishing money,help, iv even left messages to the ones that had ansering machine,still no call backs,help me out here,

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Ship 'em to Groenewold or NFTA. I've been happy with what I've received from them last and this year. They made their last run through Ohio last week..check their site for instructions.:D

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
i did but dont you half to wait to get paid
I've never used NAFTA but Groenewold pays on the spot if bought on a route and if shipped will call you with a price for you to except or reject the day they receive your furs. I'm not certain but I thibk if you turn down the price they'll send back the fur on their dime.l

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Phillips, Tim330-830-6798
I've sold to Tim, he will treat you fair. If you go there, ask him how the rattlesnake skin is holding out that I gave him.

·
Registered
419 Posts
markfish , who all did you try ?

i've got a list i can go thru and see if i can find you some others to call .

if all else fails , bring them to the ohio state trappers assoc. fur sale at zanesville on march 19th.

you can call on march 15th. from 6-9 pm. to get a lot #

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7 of them

cant remember who all i called i in roots town one massillion i in fawettey county off frick road,some fur in root dealers cleaveland and so others i dont have the sheet in here its in my truck,last i heard the goglers park the rats topping 9.00 heard there is a big sell some were on monday that should set the price,so im going to wait to see or here how it went dont know were or whos action it is im trying to find out,if i half to wait till march i will run to zanesvill dont want to long drive

·
Registered
419 Posts
zanesville at this point would be your best option unless you want to wait and send them to north bay.

call in to get a number for the march 19th.fur auction will be march 15th. from 6-9 pm.

call bob fissell , 1-419-946-3051 only on mar. 15th. from 6-9 pm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts