Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,127 Posts
Giving it a go this morning. Missed a golden opportunity yesterday by staying home. Bumped several on the way in. Had one walk under me in the dark. I had a decent buck working the edge, but he cut over the ridge. Little dink just wandered by.
Plant Natural landscape Twig Wood Trunk

Plant Terrestrial plant Twig Wood Groundcover

·
Registered
994 Posts
It's starting to roll in my little corner of Preble. I started with a dink on a scrape at 5 yards under me at 0645 and when I left at 1000hrs (the wind was squirrely) I had seen 11 deer. 8 were bucks with 7 being confirmed different bucks all roaming around. One MONSTER was crashing after a doe and two 130+ bucks were on foot as well. I saw on FB "It's too hot. The bucks aren't moving. Might as well cancel my vacation." I guess not everything you read on FB is the truth. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Been a quiet day for me, three does and a small buck this morning and broke for the Buckeyes, headed back out after the third quarter and nothing so far. In the blind hunting the power line plot
Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Woody plant

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
I started a “From the Stand” thread over on crossbow nation and the people there love it. Thanks for the inspiration Bawana. I shot a buck opening day so next week I’ll be on doe patrol for gun season.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts