101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
A perfect day for sure.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I envy you bawana. I’m done for the year but would have loved to been out hunting all day today.
I have the notion to quite also, but I want to scout some area's I got into this year that had a lot of sign from early fall, but they weren't there in rifle season. So tomorrow is the first day of Pa's late archery and flintlock season, but I think I will hold of for a few days until we get some tracking snow, then I can hunt and scout at the same time. Wouldn't mind adding a couple more back straps to the freezer, I always seem to run out of them ! The rest I would give to friends and family that love venison also ! You learn more from scouting one day with snow then you can a couple weeks or more without it.

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Was so close tonight, sometimes your cameras don't show just how big a deer is. Had one at 30-35 yards and just couldn't get the shot! he's dogging a yearly doe so I'm hoping he will stay in the area, good thing is he never had a clue I was there. And I'll be there again at daylight!

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
No luck the next morning so a whirlwind trip to WV produced no deer in three sets. Our cabin was broken into and we lost two power inverters and 5 trail cams! It all can be replaced! Back home now enjoying another beautiful evening!

Reactions: jethro

·
Registered
341 Posts
No luck the next morning so a whirlwind trip to WV produced no deer in three sets. Our cabin was broken into and we lost two power inverters and 5 trail cams! It all can be replaced! Back home now enjoying another beautiful evening!
Sorry to hear about the theft. Did they catch them yet?

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Plant Wood Natural landscape Shade Twig

Back at it again, one of my big bucks has been getting real close to daylight appearances

·
2,098 Posts
How’d you do bawana?

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
One little button was it.

·
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Water Sky Natural landscape Branch Wood
One of these days enough is going to be enough!

·
2,098 Posts
Great day to be out.

·
Ohio Sportsman
2,051 Posts
Me too!
Water Window Rectangle Automotive exterior Wood

Reactions: jethro
101 - 120 of 133 Posts