Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are thinking about food plots now is the time to begin planning. I can help you come up with a plan and help implement it. I have all the equipment from small to large tractors, tiller, sprayer and planter. If you are in the central Ohio area let me know what you are looking for and we can work out a price to fit your budget. references available.

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,401 Posts
Or at least get your seed ordered.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as seed, I would recommend you do not order anything with a deer picture on it as it could run you 30-40 percent over what you can get at your local seed store. I have a local guy and a seed company that I order from.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am looking to purchase a tow behind broadcast spreader (ground driven) that can handle 150-200 lbs of granulated fertilizer and pelletized lime. Any recommendations on brands and models would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just spent all morning putting in sorghum, sunflower, and lespedeza plots for my rabbits and quail. This year’s plots make for a nice weed patch next year, so I move them around yearly to combat sumac and honeysuckle in the fields.
17BA72B1-9B6B-4900-B124-FA837A5472B8.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts