Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have Floating Jigs Size 2 Hook reverse barb for sale.4 Colors
50 for 8.00$ and I pay shipping.I have a Picture if you E-Mail me.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
You make those yourself? Are they used for walleye fishing?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
They are made were everything else is made.I think you know they are made for Walleyes.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Well seeing that I don't walleye fish and I haven't seen one of those jigs and I was just asking a question. We didn't need the smart answer. But thanks!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Floating Jigs

Hi,
Sorry about the reply I thought you were pulling my leg.Yes they are used here in the Maumee River with a Carolina Rig .1/2 to 3/4 oz egg sinker and a 12" to 18" leader to the jig with a Twister Tail on it.You cast it upstream about 15 deg and let it bounce on the bottom until it comes straight down from you .They do bite on these when they are Spawning.You catch a lot on the swing at the end of the cast.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Thanks for the explaination. I'm going to try getting into it further this year. But I mostly catfish and bass fish.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Floating Jigs

Hi George,
If you fish in a river you should try these.I gave up Fishing in the Maumee for over 20 yrs because of the snagging and a guy I went to High School and fished with when I was Young told me he would show me how to catch them .You know how much fun it is when they bite.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Hi There

:coco:
HELLO MY NAME IS STACY LIVE IN KANSAS:dizzy: FISH/HUNT WALLEYE TOURNAMENTS WHAT ELSE WELL I DONT TALK MUCH BUT DROP ME A LINE I DO SELL EBAY AN HAVE A STORE FRONT SEND ME A MESSAGE
TALK LATER

·
Registered
100 Posts
if ya want bulk

contact janns netcraft a local tackle store that does mail order nation wide they have everything and are located here local in maumee ohio you can put there name under search and find them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts