Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess he's been booted from this fishing forum as well, or so I've learned from his website where he had some pretty harsh words for this site. C'mon now Scott, eventually you've got to realize that you have to act like a normal human being to other people. It should be of no surprise to you, that you got booted. Take it easy man, our paths will probably cross once again.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
He didn't get booted. I just think some guys here bruised his ego. He gets his feeling hurt and runs to his room. People have an opinion and if they don't agree with everything he says he gets mad and crys to whoever will listen. He just wanted more attention and we wouldn't give him enough. Sorry Scott.:rolleyes: :D :D :D ;)

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
He was booted for violating website code of conduct more than once:

Code of conduct

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
I didn't know that. That's two site he was booted from that I know of. Good Job Steve.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
methinks you are jealous nasty one!

cuz you just been booted offa ONE board.... kinda phunny what scotty sez on his site.... as if HE never booted/deleted anyone that didn't fall in line!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Too bad! I think that this forum was greatly enhanced by Flatheadmaniac’s input. He has a great deal of knowledge and passion about fishing, and was willing share. This was especially true on the catfish and tackle talk sections. But, it’s you site, and you can obviously enforce the rules any way that you see fit

·
Registered
586 Posts
unreal

i know we all tend to disagree on things from time to time,and when done without insults,snide remarks and other types of personal attacks,i see no problem with the exchanges.after reading the statements on that site,not only about this site but the gfo site,i can't help but wonder how some people's thought train works:confused: :rolleyes: for someone to act that way,and expect to be taken seriously,or receive any respect from others is really asking for a lot.sometimes one has to remember that this is not burger king,and you're not always going to have it your way.personally,i have not found much to complain about,with the administrations of either of the aforementiomed sites.though i have not totally agreed with some of them at all times,it's their house,and i've always said,"when you're in my house,you play by my rules".and that's the only way these forums can work best for everyone.

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
Too bad! I think that this forum was greatly enhanced by Flatheadmaniac's input. He has a great deal of knowledge and passion about fishing, and was willing share. This was especially true on the catfish and tackle talk sections. But, it's you site, and you can obviously enforce the rules any way that you see fit
I agree but it doesn't make up for bad behavior.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The Maniac-

I can't believe I'm reading this . Scott is really a nice guy in person. I haven't been following this matter on this site, so I can't really comment. Seems like the internet brings out the bad in some people. THE CATKING!!!

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
If somebody could PM me the URL to his website, I'd appreciate it. Closing this thread as I don't see anything constructive coming of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.