Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Fish on..TV

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  lureboy98 
#1 ·
Man that show on ESPN has got to be the best show out...what a lucky guy that Scott guy is....i'd give up ALL my tackle to switch places with him..MAN!!!
Who ever came up with that concept of 3 beautiful women running around in tiny bathing suits is a genous..and i thank him;) :D :D
Heck i couldnt even tell you what they catch half the time...lol:cool:
Best eye candy of any fishing show on TV!

#4 ·
Great show.

It was covered on another MB. Some guys take fishing shows WAY too seriously. Hopefully this show will live on forever. Maybe rotate the female hosts out every season or 2.

P.S.
They need to loose Scott altogether and NOT replace him with another male cast member.

#16 ·
Man are those chicks hot or what! Can't get much better than women in bikinis and fishing. I could watch that forever. It amazing me how little the girls actually know about fishing. I think its funny how Scott acts all serious and stuff like he is a bill dance and is trying to give out tips when i gaurantee that 95% of the viewers dont watch that show for the fishing tips.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.