Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

First Bow - Looking for Archery Shop near Athens/Lancaster

944 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Boosh 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well i just got my first bow and i need to get it fitted to me. I got a used bow for a great deal but It needs a new cam and new strings. I will also be buying arrows and case.

I'm looking for a quality shop to take care of me and not take advantage of me.

Im located in Nelsonville but looking for somewhere in Athens and Lancaster area. I am willing to go to Columbus if need be.

Where does everyone like going

Thanks

#4 ·
you being from nelsonville you best not go to glouster...its like the hatfields and mccoys...have you been to ohio valley in nelsonville...theres also one in athens/logan and lancaster...fairfield outdoors also in lancaster but best bet i think is buckeye outdoors in hebron(newark)or vances in columbus...theres also a couple gander mountains too in coumbus and a dicks too... :D

#5 ·
Try downs bait and guns on lakelogan rd off 664 in Logan the have a bow guy come in to work on them but have a decent selection and can order anything!!! Got me a 2012 bear encounter ready to hunt with 3 arrows and relase for $400

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#6 ·
yea i got my muzzleloader from buckeye outdoors...they treated me right...im going to go back there

i was just shocked to see no true archery shop down in SE ohio :coco:

you being from nelsonville you best not go to glouster...its like the hatfields and mccoys...have you been to ohio valley in nelsonville...theres also one in athens/logan and lancaster...fairfield outdoors also in lancaster but best bet i think is buckeye outdoors in hebron(newark)or vances in columbus...theres also a couple gander mountains too in coumbus and a dicks too... :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.