Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the 1st buck that has shown up on my trail cam. He passed through on 11/02/2021 at 07:57 A.M.. I think he's at least an 11 point. The videos on both sides of him came out OK but the 1 he should be on is nothing but white.

Hopefully he'll show up during the upcoming season.

Looking through the other pics, I have the trail cam placed badly which, I believe, has resulted in a lot of deer not tripping the cam. I'll have to remember that for next year.

Natural environment Deer Organism Fawn Terrestrial animal

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
This is the 1st buck that has shown up on my trail cam. He passed through on 11/02/2021 at 07:57 A.M.. I think he's at least an 11 point. The videos on both sides of him came out OK but the 1 he should be on is nothing but white.

Hopefully he'll show up during the upcoming season.

Looking through the other pics, I have the trail cam placed badly which, I believe, has resulted in a lot of deer not tripping the cam. I'll have to remember that for next year.

View attachment 55424
Looks like the rut is always in November in Ohio too ! Nice buck, hope you get him.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had Thanksgiving dinner with my Sis & her extended inlaw family 4 of whom are deer hunters.

Her BIL was talking with a guy they let waterfowl hunt on their wetlands which border "my"
deer woods. He told Randy that every time he has been out there he has seen the same monster
buck. From the description, it sounds like it may be this buck. Hopefully, he'll show up Monday
morning or another day during the season.

Hope now springs eternal!!!

Elk Vertebrate Deer Organism Mammal

Gesture Grass Font Monochrome photography Soil

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Had Thanksgiving dinner with my Sis & her extended inlaw family 4 of whom are deer hunters.

Her BIL was talking with a guy they let waterfowl hunt on their wetlands which border "my"
deer woods. He told Randy that every time he has been out there he has seen the same monster
buck. From the description, it sounds like it may be this buck. Hopefully, he'll show up Monday
morning or another day during the season.

Hope now springs eternal!!!

View attachment 55568

View attachment 55569
Good luck with him GKS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts