Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.racks-n-spurs.com/

hey guys finally got the website done, it is not perfect, but still gives you a solid idea of what we do and can do! Please take a minute to check it out if this interests you!

PS. If you do not like it please pm me or keep your comments to your self.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Web page looks great! Have you ever met Jeff Sturgis of Wildlife Habitat Solutions, that guy has some knowledge. Ive thought about having him come out to my farm or attend his boot camp.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Pretty cool. I know Bill from back in
my Nelsonville days.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Medi I do not know Jeff, but have heard the name. You would love talking to Bill he is VERY knowledgeable.

Jerico, Bill is a great guy and seemed to be pretty darn popular back in his Nelsonville days.

Please guys if you know of anyone interested spread the word!

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
Yea, he was one of my teacher's.. I see him all the time at the heartland booth at the D&T exbo... I brought in a really big 8pt to him when he worked at the Trading post...

·
Registered
190 Posts
website looks great I have to say I was given great info from our buddy here and I can back up their work. I had some questions on food plots and AT101 sent me a pm and the next thing you know we are going back and forth with great infromation. Everythign was very helpful and done in a friendly manner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts