Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love a double of Heaven Hill on most days, coupled with an ice cold High Life, just for a drink.

With food, I enjoy a single of Maker Mark, along with a slightly cooled Guiness. Guiness by itself is good at room temperature.

Theres a little pizza shop in downtown Dayton called Southpark. They have about 30 micros on tap, the selection is always changing. You can taste test them all for free, in shot size glasses. By the time you get done testing, they all taste good!
Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Woodford Reserve if your buying:biggrin:...I enjoy it when I wanna spend over 30$ on a 5th..:nono:.George Dickle,makers,knobb creek,bullit..Even some Seagrams 7 or crown EH?....Good old Budweiser or Busch(NOT light) a lot of other times...I do love Guinness an most dark beers,but it not something I drink on the regular..In the end I aint to picky and I aint rich:cheeky-smiley-022:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If we are spending money on a special bottle....its gotta be Wild Turkey Rare Breed!

Doesnt taste anything like their normal crap they call whiskey.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Woodford Reserve is the way to go, on the rocks or a mix. It's smooth enough to drink straight up.

For Beer, the field is open. There's a lot of good beers. Everyone has their favorite. Corona Extra is very mild. It's kind of a Panther Pi$$ kind of beer, very light.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Busch. Jim Beam.
If I'm going all out, Barrel Proof Wild Turkey and Samual Smiths Oatmeal Stout.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I forgot to mention decent Shine at 100$ a gallon:mischeif:...Ifn it was legal of course:whistle:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Had some Saturday- bout ruint me.
Ida rather had me a bottle of 7 year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts