• other

Votes: 2 8.0%
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite camo pattern?

I started using predator this past season and was VERY impressed with how well it worked.

Thunderflight

·
Registered
622 Posts
I wore Realtree for years and switched to mossy oak this past season, it seems to work better after the leaves have fallen than Realtree. Pike

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
I'm going to go with mossy oak as my favorite,then it would be realtree but i also like to mix and match sometimes

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i have em all,about twenty outfits,my favorite is the one that is clean and i don't wear em to match either...and when i buy of course its the brand on clearence 75% off...also i wear a lot of plaid flannel too...the deer don't know the difference and will not see you unless you are a mover

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Mossy Oak for me. I have some old realtree ,but like the mossy Oak better.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Most of my stuff is Realtree patterns. Advantage Timber and Hardwoods is what I wear most of the time. I do like the ForestFloor pattern from Mossy Oak. It works well for us ground pounders.;)

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
i wore mostly plad shirts last year a olive drab pants...bought them in the mens dept. at walmart,jc penny,and meyers...had deer at 10 yds. on the ground,i was not not detected

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
keep washin em in bakin soda,keep em out of the house or in an air tight bag and don't DON'T be a mover and no matter what you wear includin blaze orange will conceal you,even in the open

·
Registered
378 Posts
Camo

I thik the design of predator is superior to MO and RT Lines. It truly works. MO and RT are designed to please the human eye.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
like fishin lures ,all camo made today is just fashion,i'm surprised they don,t hold a camo fashion show each year.and look at the gimmicks they now add that plain don't work

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mother Nature

I prefer anyone of the above that will conceal me when I'm going into the stealth mode. I've found that using the natural surroundings in the outdoors work the best. It reminds me of the days when I was in the Army, I used to love getting invisible and popping up when they least expected it. Use what mother nature has supplied for you and you won't go wrong.

·
Registered
16,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually I think I'm going to hunt in the more traditional wear next season. I'm just going to wear a loin cloth and watch the wind...:)

Thunderflight

·
Registered
405 Posts
LOL Thunderflight:D

I do have a pic of myself with my bow hunting without any pants on.:eek: But cant show it here. Might get me arrested.;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I usually look for that pattern marketed by Clarence........
you know, the big display that says clearance!
Most of the patterns work well, so I shop for bargains.
One thing I'm thinking of trying though is one of the "shaggy" suits, and I haven't found any real bargains there.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts