Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Starting opening weekend...
i've been getting some interest in these camps...there will be a camp every weekend right up to the main camp...the range will be set up again...hope to see some more interest in these camps and have somebuddy in all of them...great for getting ready for the main camp...:D

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are all in the same place ...in the wnf...its a very large area...the main camp has been around about seven years now and gets better and better...we do take some deer and some nice ones...the weekend camps havent been around as long...the opener weekend camp gets some hunters but would like to see more...for more info go over to deer camp(wn)social page...on this site...scroll down main page on left side or click on my handle name...it will take you there...its a lot of fun in camp and good hunting...its tent camping right in the forest...go check it out...doesnt cost anything either...:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Where is the camp at?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Well don't worry about where the camp is at - George likes ta make a little game of this - he puts out a tease about the deer and get'n more guys in camp but never comes right out on the open forum and tell where the camp is at - if you play his game you will in time find out where it at - heh heh heh - dang :whistle::mischeif:

If ya get there George will treat you very well

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well don't worry about where the camp is at - George likes ta make a little game of this - he puts out a tease about the deer and get'n more guys in camp but never comes right out on the open forum and tell where the camp is at - if you play his game you will in time find out where it at - heh heh heh - dang :whistle::mischeif:

If ya get there George will treat you very well
dang geezer you gave me an idea...:D

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hey Coonie I found a older bear bow its wood but has cams on it like a early compound if i get pics would u be interested in it

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Coonie I found a older bear bow its wood but has cams on it like a early compound if i get pics would u be interested in it

no...nothing with cams...but thanks...:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
dang geezer you gave me an idea...:D
Dang - well i had a idea bout you get'n a deer this season and figured ya need to go back to woodies - so i made ya a set of po cedear woodies wif self nocks - ya need ta cut them ta length and put the points on - now these ain't for shoot'n stumps or rocks or hill sides - there for kill'n deerz - well now uhm think'n how ta get them to ya - dang - i got your address in Reynoldsburg - is that still good ? - if so i will get them in the mail - dang :whistle::mischeif:

btw - i better get a piece ot deer jerky - :mischeif:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Dang - well i had a idea bout you get'n a deer this season and figured ya need to go back to woodies - so i made ya a set of po cedear woodies wif self nocks - ya need ta cut them ta length and put the points on - now these ain't for shoot'n stumps or rocks or hill sides - there for kill'n deerz - well now uhm think'n how ta get them to ya - dang - i got your address in Reynoldsburg - is that still good ? - if so i will get them in the mail - dang :whistle::mischeif:

btw - i better get a piece ot deer jerky - :mischeif:
Well i had ta go to the post office - so there in the mail - hope ya get uhm - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well see if Riverside physical theapry guyz can help ya out - dang :whistle::mischeif:
hopefully it doan get to that...last time i went there they yank out muh rotten gull bludder and wouldnt let me have it for catfish bait...i ain goin...:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
hopefully it doan get to that...last time i went there they yank out muh rotten gull bludder and wouldnt let me have it for catfish bait...i ain goin...:D
dang George - yur more bullheaded then mully - him date'n a bigfootz now - dang :yikes::whistle::mischeif:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
me bull haided...now that muss be a yoke...:Deyes to be rivoted to roadway out front today...:bouncy:

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thought id be doing a lil scouting tomorrow but our washer blew up :yikes:and i had to go get a new one...bad thang is a have to pick it up tomorrow...(its a samsung:D)after 2 pm here in columbus so that will cut my time i have in athens tomorrow...i have a family reunion too in athens ...i was going to scout after it...dang who woulda figured that happening...:D

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

1 - 20 of 156 Posts