Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Good luck Bank- I remember some of those hot days there. Look for secluded water sources with this heat too.

Keep us posted!!

Reactions: bankfish

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Nice Buck- Tell him congrats. They do grow them big there. Looks like your brother shot him when he was quartering toward him?

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
He was. Had us pegged. 60yd shot. Ran 50yds and started side steppin.
Nice shot- drove it right thru the Boiler room by the look of it.

Now it's your turn!!:LOL:

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Hey Bank- This young man arrowed this beast in Kansas recently...unfortunately after it became known this buck was harvested in the area and world record talk started, a local high fence operation came forward and indicated that they lost some deer on a transfer from one of their facilities to a new one about 10 miles away and this one and a few other deer got loose.

The story is the young man started getting pics of this buck on September 11 and just about every day until he harvested it. He had no idea is was an awol Buck until the owners recognized it as one of the deer that got away in the transfer.

Maybe you will run across one this big this week -that is free ranging- :cool:

Story-

Photos: Is this 50-Point Buck the New World Record Whitetail? | MeatEater Hunting (themeateater.com)

Reactions: bankfish

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I seen that on my phone today. Mega giant. Been seeing some shooters, either too far or on the wrong side of the fence 🤔. Headed out now, after one we seen last night. Hot here, going to hunt some water.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts