Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looking to put a early muzzle loader hunt together next year
Beyond The Bend is the name of his guide service. He just started this year. He is in Alaska right now guiding fisherman but in Kansas he has great areas , and a Lot of land. I am just not sure if he guides Muzzleloader hunts because he also guides moose hunts in Alaska so I'm not sure if he's back early enough to do that but he has bow hunts for sure and rifle hunts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Are you going with an outfitter or has anyone else hunted the early season have any outfitter recommendations
No guide. My brother has a buddy we stay with, also had a lease but was sold 2 yrs ago. Been going since non residents were allowed. Hunt mostly private now, some walk on tho. There is some great walk on to be found with a little effort.

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Kansas tags are in the gun cabinet. 2 months and counting the days.
Good luck. I'm waiting to put my Wyoming tag in there too. Should be here any day. Keep in touch while your there.

247. If Dave, my friend in Kansas was still alive we could have you set up there to hunt. We hunted his property, his families and friends properties back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bankfish

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
:) Good luck-keep us posted!

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Spike buck and s big non typical this morning. Spike buck came past us,big non typical is bedded in a plum thicket 200 yds out. Now the waiting begins
Cloud Sky Plant Flower Light

·
22,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Congrats Bankfish. Great pics.

·
Ohio Sportsman
1,992 Posts
Great hunt bankfish!! Awesome looking Kansas buck too!!:yikes: Congrats!!:cool: