Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

don't shoot your eye out!

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  wildohio22 
#1 ·
Santa left my son (6 years) his first gun. And yes it is an original Red Rider BB Gun! We have been in the back sighting it in. Which means we are just aiming at a very large box!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#3 ·
That is a Christmas classic in the silky family household. But we shut off cable this yr and Netflix doesn't have it. Would've watched it with my kids at my dads on Christmas eve but their bed time came calling. You know the house is in the "rough" part of Cleveland? The school house is off the turnpike in Indiana I. And the Chinese place is in Canada. Well now ya know. You'll shoot your eye out kid!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another young one enjoying his 1st BB gun !!!

The house that they filmed the movie at is on West 11th and Cleveland Street. Still there today and they do tours. I watched it a few more times the past few days. It's a classic.

I took the kids there to see the house when they were younger, and they still talk about it today.

#6 ·
Last year my father inlaw "knowing my passion for firearms" got me an Ole' Red. lately when i head to my brothers on the weekends to cut and split firewood with him i take the gun and my 2 boys and take a little time with them to shoot the endless supply of empty beer cans he seems to hoard. Still have the one my dad got me also. still havent got bored of it :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.