Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 80.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a poll to work...Does Rogain work? preferable from experience? thanks guys.
the Lunk

·
Registered
261 Posts
Not from experience as I still have most of my hair but I was talking to my boss about him using it and he said a side effect was impotency. To me that would be a serious side effect,lol.

Bill

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
save the money,baseball hats are cheaper!!
just tell people that being bald is your way of intellectually mooning the world:D :D :D

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Not really sure, but sure could use some on the back of my head to fill in that bald spot, but hay i can't see it so why am i worrying right:D

·
Registered
261 Posts
sorry about the blurry picture but this guy swears by the stuff !!

What else can be said, seeing is beliving. :D :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe
good one:D well Im not buying the stuff I will however try to stop wearing hats which might help.

·
Registered
270 Posts
OK here is your medical lesson for the day. Rogaine was developed form a high blood pressure drug called monoxidil. One of the "side effects of the drug is excessive hair growth. Yeah just imagine in the drugs hey day there were women out there growing beards and all. The problem with Rogaine, is you are hoping for the side effect, and side effects are something not everyone gets.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sorry Rick, but this long cold winter days things like this just happen. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
586 Posts
these long cold winter days better be coming to a halt soon.i'm already hlfway up the wall and i'll be swingin from the chandelier before long.besides,we gots work to do on them boats before things get busy.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts