Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a used how? Does anyone have a good used bow to sell?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
If you don't get any leads here, you may want to look at the archrerytalk classifieds.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
If you don't get any leads here, you may want to look at the archrerytalk classifieds.
I will 2nd that...I have bought and sold countless stuff on there..See some smoking deals that dont last long.

To the OP what are ya looking for?Price,draw weight,draw length?Bare bow or rigged?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ross CR337 for sale

I am selling my 2007 Ross Archery CR337 bow, 29.5" draw length, 70 lb draw weight. Ross bows feature a lifetime warranty on limbs, limb pockets,cable rods, & eccentrics. This bow is registered with Ross Archery and comes with the original owners manual.
This bow comes layed out with all top shelf accessories (over $400 in accessories alone). Beautiful laminated gray wood grip. NAP Quicktune SmartRest drop away arrow rest. HHA single pin fiber-optic adjustable sight that is super bright for low light hunting conditions (4x magnifying lens can be added onto this sight but is not included with this bow). STS string stop. Custom string that is only 1 year old and well waxed. Kwikee detachable arrow quiver (4 arrow capacity). G5 over-sized peep sight. 10" AEP aluminum stabilizer which is color matched to the bow. Limbsaver vibration dampners mounted onto the limbs & Tunerz string silencers sewn into the string. I am selling the bow with a older Flambeau hard plastic bow case (will serve just to protect the bow during transportation).
This bow has been professionally tuned & maintained by Geauga Bow where I originally purchased the bow in 2008. This bow is in fantastic shape and has served me very well for several hunting & 3d seasons now. This bow features pinpoint accuracy out to 45+ yards. Excellent hunting & target bow that is fully equiped and ready to shoot. Asking $375.
Please feel to send me a PM or call me with any questions or if you are interested in looking at this bow. Bill (216)-903-6451

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I am selling my 2007 Ross Archery CR337 bow, 29.5" draw length, 70 lb draw weight. Ross bows feature a lifetime warranty on limbs, limb pockets,cable rods, & eccentrics. This bow is registered with Ross Archery and comes with the original owners manual.
Is that a original owner only warranty or is there warranty is transferable?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi All, this is a very nice bow for a beginner. I have killed many deer with it. It comes with everything you need to start hunting...minus a release. Stabilizer, whisker biscuit, quiver, and sights included. I have over $700 in this package. Just buy a $20 release and it's ready to hunt! If you really want my release, I suppose we can work something out

Specs below:
60-70 lb draw (might go lower, never tried)
26-31" adjustable draw. Set at 29 now I believe.

$225 OBO. Will ship.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think that should you not be able to get any interesting and even any leads here, there are a lot of storage clearance stores online you can look at. And though there are a number of options that you might really be interested with, you just have to go with the ones that you will more likely be leaning towards for. I hope that would help you with it and so that you will have the one that will suit you the most.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah what is the make and model/year of the bow?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will 2nd that...I have bought and sold countless stuff on there..See some smoking deals that dont last long.

To the OP what are ya looking for?Price,draw weight,draw length?Bare bow or rigged?
Just a solid first bow. It's not for me it's for a buddy of mine who got but hard last season by the fever and now he's really into bow hunting and wants to start getting his own stuff. He goes to the naval academy so he needs something to get him through the hell of winter up there and he got permission to use some land in Virginia but all he needs now is a good starter bow that also can take a deer down.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Yeah what is the make and model/year of the bow?

I think its a 2006 Bear Element..06 had a wood looking grip an 2007 had a black plastic grip..Its listed at 29in an those mods adjust 1/2inch up or down so it would fit someone 28.5DL to 29.5 DL...225$ is a hair steep IMO.Not sure how he came up with 700$ invested that bow..
Just a solid first bow. It's not for me it's for a buddy of mine who got but hard last season by the fever and now he's really into bow hunting and wants to start getting his own stuff. He goes to the naval academy so he needs something to get him through the hell of winter up there and he got permission to use some land in Virginia but all he needs now is a good starter bow that also can take a deer down.
Well you need one that will fit him...Need to know what specs to look for,Draw length,draw weight if he is a real tall fella a longer Axle to axle may be better to start... ?

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's a 2006 Fred Bear Element, and over the years have spent approx 700 on the bow, not including arrows. New strings, hardware, etc. Either way, 225 OBO. If that's too high, make an offer and we'll talk. No super low balls, this is a hunting bow that I've killed many many deer with (rodents and coyote too). This isn't a bow that is a junker bowfishing setup. Please PM or email me at [email protected]. I believe I have the original hardware pack it came with.

Thanks

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's a 2006 Fred Bear Element, and over the years have spent approx 700 on the bow, not including arrows. New strings, hardware, etc. Either way, 225 OBO. If that's too high, make an offer and we'll talk. No super low balls, this is a hunting bow that I've killed many many deer with (rodents and coyote too). This isn't a bow that is a junker bowfishing setup. Please PM or email me at [email protected]. I believe I have the original hardware pack it came with.

Thanks
This is a sweet little bow, I cant believe no one has scooped it up yet! But watch those bowfishing comments :irked:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ross CR 337

The lifetime warranty on the limbs, limb pockets,cable rods, & eccentrics says with the bow (transfers to current owner). I have attached some pictures for you to check out. It is currently set at a 29" draw length but you can easily change the draw length by removing the currently installed module and putting in a new larger or smaller one depending on your draw length. No bow press required, and you can get a new draw module online for about $15-$20.
Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
This is a sweet little bow, I cant believe no one has scooped it up yet! But watch those bowfishing comments :irked:
lol no disrespect intended. The vast majority of bowfishing rigs i see in my line of work are old beater bows. There are exceptions, but not very often...at least in Central OH.

Anyways, yes, it's a nice bow. It would make an EXCELLENT bowfishing bow too :p

·
Registered
247 Posts
lol no disrespect intended. The vast majority of bowfishing rigs i see in my line of work are old beater bows. There are exceptions, but not very often...at least in Central OH.

Anyways, yes, it's a nice bow. It would make an EXCELLENT bowfishing bow too :p
Well then keep it and throw a reel on er and come out with us! We'll show you how the real Central OH people do it. I believe when you checked us at Bell Point you complimented my bowfishing bow! I had to go with a name change from the ole RHH from OGF :cool:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The Bear listed in the thread would be a decent deal(price being slighty negotiable)...If anyone buys it an need a different draw length let me know..I should be able to find one for them for 25 or 30$

1 - 20 of 22 Posts