Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked out a laundry room window & saw these 3 does walking through the corn field on the west side of my west wind break. I grabbed the camera & snuck out onto the front porch. I could see them thorough the pine trees making their way south at a slow walk. When they got to the road, they took off like something was after them.

As I was cropping the pics, I noticed that all 3 were running in synchrony with all 3 having their hind legs in the air at the same time. You would think that at least 1 would break step but, in all the pics, they are running in the same step.

Bird Ecoregion Vertebrate Water Beak

Bird Ecoregion Beak Grass Grassland

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
DISCLAIMER*********End of Year Humor, Opinion, and Sarcasm Follows***********DISCLAIMER

You would think that at least 1 would break step but, in all the pics, they are running in the same step.
In step and in cadence is an obvious tell that it's a military unit, possibly a separate part of that group of a thousand or so ARNG troops recently ordered up by Gov. DeWine. They appear to be wearing the new camo pattern our woke DARPA is testing for use in domestic rural areas. No easier way to draw out and identify the armed citizenry than parade around in white-tailed camo during deer season. I'm not claiming it's the smart way, just an easier way.

Happy New Year to all of you deplorables in our beloved fly-over states.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'd put some apples and corn in the yard and shoot from the porch on these warmer evenings...

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts